On Saturday, August 21st I was interviewed by Phillip Armstrong of the Prophecy Zone Radio talk show, broadcast on BlogTalkRadio. I came on as the second hour guest on this two part program.
Phillip and I discussed a plethora of end time topics:
- Israel as a prophetic sign and with its return if that means we are to be the generation that will witness Jesus’ return
- The Rapture of the Church and the biblical proof texts as to why a Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the best argument for its timing
- Why all the hostility displayed by many Post-Tribulation supporters
- The origins of the Antichrist — whether he will arise from the European Union, Mediterranean Union, or a Middle Eastern country
- Order and timing of the wars of the End Times
- The Seven Churches of Revelation 2-3 and the state the church today
- The importance of studying the Bible to plumb the depths of the hope it gives us
- How one can have a personal relationship with God
Listen to the whole program or skip to the second hour just to hear our lively segment.
(My apologies for not having a written transcript of this interview available.)
4 CommentsLeave a Comment
Listening to the radio interview, Nathan sites the Psalm 83 theory making note of the hostile neighbors of Israel listed as Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt. The problem with that analysis is that Egypt nor Jordan are hostile to Israel, these are effectively Sunni States in line with Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf Emirates.
Jordan and Egypt also presently have a peace agreement with Israel and also enjoy Western support. This is yet more factual evidence that proves that the fictional theory proposed in Isralestine is what it is. Jordan and Egypt are also concerned with terrorism and the threat of Iran, they depend heavily on Western trade, finance, weapon systems, and security guarantees.
amazing, Hitler had peace agreements before he attacked. This I don't see as proof positive, just simply the status quo of the time now. sunni or not, they are muslim in the end. and egypt attacked once before, Jordan isn't giving roses to Israel now in future or the past. They are doing what they need to do now. Once a attack occurs, weather it is in a psalm 83 plot or not. They WILL ATTACK Israel for sure one way or another; now or in the future as the world comes against Israel.Saudi and and the rest isn't friendly as well. They are all loyal to money, and islam. This will be all the motivation they will need to attack.
also I think its important to note that these nations attacked Israel the day after they were reconized, and they opposed a 2 state solution, and lost some of their land, and became known as the israeli arab conflict and the fact that a PEACE TREATY occured because they wern't at peace, that is still in their blood. I still believe a psalm 83 prophecy is very most likely to occur. It's a possible insight that the Lord has revealed and like the rapture and a pre trib at that is not very well accepted because it is so new. But we will find out some day, and it keeps looking closer than later
While the International Community seems to believe that Israel has no right to the Land, I look forward to the day when the Lord God will assist the nations in identifying their folly. This will only occur in the confines of Gog/Magog, the proposed Psalm 83 conflict would only create another scenario equal to that of the current peace debacle.